1. Where is the Nordstock Music Festival?
2. Contact info?
- For Nordstock Info, check out our Contact Us link
- You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
3. How do I get my wristband?
- All receipts will be sent to you via email. Present your paper receipt or Smartphone receipt for scanning at the Gate. Make sure to check your junk mail folder.
4. What can I expect at the admission gate?
- All bags will be searched.
- No alcohol is permitted to be brought into, or removed from the festival premises.
- Staff and management reserve the right to refuse entry or service. Any individuals demonstrating signs of intoxication, rowdiness, violent or aggressive behavior and use or possession of illegal narcotics will be removed from the premises.
5. What is your refund policy?
- There are no refunds or exchanges. All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-transferable. The schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The Nordstock Music Festival runs rain or shine. Concerts may be delayed but will resume after the worst of the rain has subsided. Small handheld umbrellas are permitted.
6. What are the Nordstock Music Festival hours of operation?
- Friday, August 9th, 2019: Box office and will call open at 12:00 pm – Gates will be opened from 4:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Saturday, August 10th, 2019: Box office and will call open at 2:00 pm – Gates will be opened from 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Sunday, August 11th, 2019: Box office and will call open at 2:00 pm – Gates will be opened from 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
7. Can I bring a camera?
- Please bring your camera and take as many shots as you please. Share it with us on social media. But … professional photography and recording equipment is prohibited.
- Take a picture and post it and you may be featured on the big screen using SnapChat.
- There is limited parking on-site. The festival site is located in an area with minimal street parking, we encourage festies to take transit, walk, cycle or be dropped off at the site.
- The best options … take the bus, Uber or Lyft!
9. Does Nordstock Music Festival have in/out privileges?
- You are welcome to come and go as you please.
10. General admission?
- Only collapsible lawn chairs are permitted.
We welcome people with disabilities to purchase a ticket and attend our event. There will be a designated pick-up / drop-off area located near an entrance (please refer to our site map closer to the event date). One support person may accompany a person with disabilities free of charge. Please present yourself with your support person at our gate.
We will have an elevated accessibility platform reserved for people with disabilities and their support person, which will have easy access to washrooms and a beer tent. This section has limited space, and is on a first come, first served basis.
12. VIP Section?
- Located near the stage, the VIP section is where you will come to mingle with friends and family. Tickets holders for this area will appreciate complimentary light snacks, a full private bar, random draws, private washrooms, dedicated staff to serve you, and a nightly 'VIP Hour' between 5 and 7 pm. Some seating will be available (bar stools, tables, and chairs) on a first come, first serve basis.
- Portable chairs are not allowed in the VIP area.
13. Food and drink?
- Food Trucks showcasing diverse and delicious food will be featured.
- Various kiosks will be offering natural and organic food and snacks.
- A water station will be provided on site to refill empty reusable water bottles.
A selection of beers, spirits, wines and coolers will be available for purchase at Nordstock. While we want everyone to enjoy themselves, our house rules are as follows:
- ID will be required and checked for all who appear 25 years old and under. No ID = no service. The ID must be government-issued, valid (not expired) photo ID.
- We reserve the right to deny entry, refuse service and expel patrons from the festival grounds if showing signs of intoxication, or for disorderly conduct.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed to be brought in, or removed from the festival grounds.
- In accordance with the Liquor Licence Act, and bylaws of the City of Ottawa, we cannot permit the smoking of cigarettes, tobacco products, or cannabis in our festival grounds. This bylaw will be enforced.
16. Another question about Woodstock?
- Although we do not get asked this one often, in case you are curious, the Nordstock Music Festival has no connection with Woodstock Ventures LC.
* Contact us at our Contact Us link or at firstname.lastname@example.org.